Wednesday, March 4, 2009

4 lbs. 10 oz is the estimate...

I had another appointment today. The ultrasound said the baby is around 4 pounds and 10 ounces - well over 4 times bigger than baby James was. This baby is going to seem huge to us when he is born I think - even if he is normal size. The fluid levels and heartbeat were also normal which is always a blessing. Raleigh thought the baby's nose looked really big - I think she is a little concerned as to what he will look like when he is born. The utrasound was probably not real clear for her to see and understand. I told her that even if he was born now, he would look totally normal - I would love to see what she is thinking in her head.
I still go to the doctor weekly - 7 more weeks to go. Oh, the baby's head is down, which does not totally surprise me because I have noticed in the past few days that his position has switched. I could feel what I thought was his foot last night poking out of my left side and as it turns out - it was his foot - right where I thought it was.
I'm getting more excited to see this little baby. We are praying for continued health and safety for me and the baby. 7 weeks will come soon:)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Great news! Glad this little guy has turned around too. Hard to believe it's only 7 more weeks. Raleigh and Sydney will have so much fun with their little brother.