Thursday, February 26, 2009

32 Weeks - 8 to Go

I had my 32 week appointment yesterday. The girls came with me again and liked listening to the baby's heartbeat. This little boy moves a ton so I am usually not nervous about the heartbeat check - he kicked me all the way to the appointment. I know he is still there!
My doctor wants to error on the side of caution and start seeing me weekly now. She said she would rather be over-cautious than anything. I am going to have a baby weight-check ultrasound next week which will be fun too. I think I am going to take Raleigh with me - she will think it is cool. I am still on a baby aspirin every day and I get to stop that in 4 weeks which will be great - drop my medicines that I am taking down is always a good thing.
We went to Holland yesterday to see my sister Becky and niece Melodie who live in Milwaukee. They (and Ryan) are visiting for a few days. Becky who is an OB nurse felt my belly and said it seemed the baby's head is still up. I hope he turns! My girls were the same way until about week 37 so I am not too concerned. We are thankful that everything is still going well. 8 weeks to go!!

3 comments:

Amy Q said...

YEAH!!! 10 weeks and counting until we get to see you! Can't wait to see you all and to meet this little one!
hugs all around
the Q's

Tara M. said...

Awesome Carrie, I bet the baby weighs around 3 1/2 to 4 pounds at your next ultrasound. Have fun getting all the baby stuff ready!!! My patient "K" that we have been praying for is doing great. She has made it to 28 weeks and her cervix is still closed. She is just now getting exctited and getting her baby stuff out too!

Becky said...

Yeah!!! Tomorrow is 33!!