Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I have a "Normal" pregnancy now!

I had my 30 week appointment today. It went well. The baby's heartbeat is in the 150's and I am measuring at 31 weeks. My doctor just keeps getting more excited every time I see her. She told me she wants me to have a big baby. She also said that my pregnancy is now considered "normal". That is the best thing to hear.
The girls are doing well too. They came to the appointment today and stood right by me while we heard the heartbeat - Raleigh told me she "loves to hear that sound". My doctor said, "probably not as much as your mommy does!"
We are getting into the beginnings of the busy part of busy season for James too. I am so thankful that his office is so close to home. We stopped there for lunch today and he has been trying to make it home for dinner almost every night and then go back to the office after the girls are in bed if he has to. Hopefully the rest of busy season goes fast - We are getting excited for the baby to come.

2 comments:

Dan and Gretchen said...

I think we are all relieved that you got to hear "that sound" today!!! Our next dinner date will include 4 adults and 3 HEALTHY baby boys.

Here's to lot's of blue and healthy boys...keep 'em cooking :)

Becky said...

We're hoping for April 16th!! :) I'm so glad that you have a normal pregnancy now Carrie! Woooooohoo!