Monday, January 12, 2009

Another good appointment

I had another good appointment at the doctor's office today. I took both girls with me and they did well too. I was supposed to have an ultrasound but they said I was not scheduled which was weird because I saw them schedule it in the ultrasound book when I was there last time. Oh well, I really don't think I needed it anyway. The girls were a little disappointed because I told them they could see the baby for a couple of minutes. I didn't get to see my doctor either because she got called to a delivery about a minute before she was supposed to come see me. We saw her out in the hallway right by the exam room when we walked in and 2 minutes later the nurse came in and said she had to head to the hospital - I saw another doctor and that went well. It was actually the first time they used the dopplar for the heartbeat because in the past I have always had ultrasounds.
Anyway, they want to put me back on a "normal" schedule which just happens to be every 2 weeks now so I will continue to go every 2 weeks for a normal checkup.
The baby has been moving around like crazy lately which is nice and just like his sisters. I finally was able to buy him a little outfit - we don't have too much blue in our house. I am planning on moving Sydney into Raleigh's room sometime in the near future - I am finally to the point that I am believing that we may end up with a healthy baby at home again.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yippeeee! We are so excited for you guys. Our family is continuing to lift you and the little baby up in prayer daily.
Gary,Erin, Kami & Rian

Julie said...

I am soooo glad to read this news. While I am sure you are guarded, I can't help but let you know that I had a wave of relief wash over me. I'm thinking of you constantly and each day that goes by gets better and better.
2008 blew a big one.
Here's to an awesome '09!