Monday, January 19, 2009

My Favorite Picture of 2008


I was going through my pictures of this last year so I could order some copies and I ran across my favorite picture of 2008. I think my mother-in-law took it - it was when Raleigh and Sydney came to the hospital to see their brother Hudson. I felt so bad for Raleigh - I could tell she knew what was going on and did not want to have to deal with her parents being sad again and did not want to have another brother in Heaven. This picture pops up on my screen saver every once-in-awhile and it brings me back last May. I am glad that I don't see Raleigh like this very often but it reminds me how much she cares about her brothers, Sydney, and her mom and dad. It is fun to finally see her get excited about this new baby that is on the way. I think she still is a little guarded but she finally does talk about what things are going to be like when the baby is here.
I am almost at 27 weeks - I cannot believe I have made it this far. We pray every day that this baby stays healthy and is born full-term.

No comments: