Wednesday, December 31, 2008

24 - 24 - 24 - 24!!!

We FINALLY made it to 24 weeks! I am so excited. I had an appointment and my doctor gave me a hug because we made it this far. At this point, if I were to go into labor, the doctors would try to save the baby. That is so much better than with James and Hudson when we knew there was nothing that could be done. The baby is still breech with his feet down low - the ultrasound showed him kicking my bladder which was funny because I could see it and feel it at the same time. I have one more appointment in 2 weeks with an ultrasound and then they will put me back on a normal schedule. We are so excited to make it this far - now every day gives this baby a better chance.

3 comments:

Dan and Gretchen said...

That is the BEST New Year's Eve news EVER!!!! Congratulations, and keep that baby cookin'. I'm so glad you finally found a Dr. who gives a hoot. Go celebrate tonight, and we'll see you guys Saturday :)

Becky said...

Way to go Carrie! Woohoo baby Kuipers!!

Tara M. said...

Yeahhhh! Keep that cervix closed! yeahhhhhhhh!