Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Legs are crossed

Yup - my legs are not crossed (I haven't crossed them since May and I don't plan to until April) but...the baby's legs were crossed so they could not confirm that he is still a boy. The lady 2 weeks ago told me to have a double check during this ultrasound just to make sure about the boy parts because the last ultrasound was so early. I know what I saw last time so I am not worried but it would be nice to be sure!
Everything else at this appointment went well. My doctor is going to check my urine again every few weeks to make sure there is no more infection - they couldn't do it today because I still have antibiotics in my system - it will be nice to confirm that there is no infection. I go back in 2 weeks for the "20 week" ultrasound where they do all the measurements and stuff. I am glad I have had so many already because they have not noticed anything strange. It is fun to feel the baby kicking too - one of the best feelings in the world - I will never get sick of that. My doctor seems to be on board with checking me closely she does a good job of asking questions that could indicte any problems. Hopefully everything continues this smoothly.

1 comment:

Dan and Gretchen said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! I'm so excited things are going well and you finally have someone willing to "work with you"!!!