Friday, November 14, 2008

More Medicine


Well, I am on yet another medicine starting yesterday. I finally got the results of the cultures from last week and I do have a bladder infection. The antibiotic that I have been on one week and then off a week is resistent to the bacteria so my doctor put me on a different kind of antibiotic. I am glad to get it taken care of. I really don't show many symptoms of an infection but I have learned that for me - that is normal. I had an infection when Hudson was born that I had no idea I had either. I was glad my doctor took me seriously when I said that something was not exactly right but I didn't know what it was. Hopefully we caught this one in time before it gets too bad.


We have made it to 17 weeks - 7 more weeks to go before I can breathe a small sign of relief. If the baby were to be born after Dec 31, the baby would have chance to make it on his own. I am hoping for many more weeks than that but it is my first goal that I would like to pass!


Also, little Piper is home from the hospital - she does NOT have the same virus that my other niece had - just coincedence that the spots she had were in the same places and looked similar. I am so thankful for that!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so glad to hear that Carrie! We're praying for past 24 weeks too. I hope that you respond quickly the the antibiotics. Love you lots.