Monday, July 28, 2008

We're scheduled for Wednesday

I had more bloodwork and another ultrasound this morning. I have 4 follicles that will be mature by Wednesday so the IUI is scheduled for Wednesday morning. The nurse made sure I knew the risks with having 4 follicles. They normally aim for 2-3 for an IUI. There is a 2% chance of all 4 working and a 20% chance of multiples. I have had four in the past and I have never gotten pregnant with more than 1 at a time so James and I are not too worried. I am actually glad there is 4 because that gives us more of a chance of this working.

2 comments:

Dan and Gretchen said...

Praise the Lord!!! We are praying for you :) We'd love for you to have to expand to the Club Wagon to seat 15 :) Ok, so really I'm just having a tough time adjusting to the idea of a mini van still!

Becky said...

We're praying!