Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Blog Post

This is the first post for the Kuipers Family Blog. I am not sure what exactly will go into it but it will probably be a good place to keep updates on our family. James and I are back in the all-too-familiar place of dealing with infertility issues (something we thought we were done with) and hopefully the upcoming issues related to another pregnancy. Although baby Hudson was born only about 10 weeks ago, we are looking forward to having more children and we pray that God will bless us again soon, just as He has done before.

I will probably mention updates on my doctor's appointments (that should begin soon) so instead of having to make a hundred calls to update people, I will only have to make a few. I am looking forward to starting the process of dealing with infertility issues again because hopefully it will be a step closer to us adding more children to our family. James and I are so greatful for our 2 girls and we are also blessed that God gave us our 2 boys - even though we could only know them for a short time. We look forward to learning what God has planned for us because he is FAITHFUL!

1 comment:

Dan and Gretchen said...

I wondered how long it would be before you were on board with the blogging. I'm looking forward to checking in and reading GOOD news soon. Hang in there!!!