Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Michigan Potato

Not a whole lot going on at the Kuipers' house so I am just posting a few random pictures...
The other day Greyson found a new favorite thing to do...walk around the kitchen dragging a bag of potatoes...he thought he was so funny...and he was...
And then yesterday, I realized that Greyson was way too quiet - I went looking for him and he had found a blue candy robins egg and had sucked all the blue right off it. I took it out of his mouth and he was MAD! - I washed up his blue hands and his blue face. Today I found a weird blue mark on the carpet and I blamed Sydney for it - she blamed it on Greyson - I was mad at her for blaming someone else until I realized she was right - it was Greyson's fault!

1 comment:

Becky said...

He's ALL boy! I LOVE seeing you with a boy around! Greyson, you're SO sitnkin' cute!