Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10 Year Anniversary and Gross Toads

James and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago! 10 years has flown by! I am posting this picture of the flowers he got for me just to prove that he does not always pick up flowers from the trash at the grocery store. I told him these were the best flowers he could get for me - they were beautiful!
Apparantly Sydney and Raleigh lost their fear of worms and toads over the winter. Sydney found a toad and was quick to pick it up. They tried to make a house for it but Mr. Toad didn't like the house so back into the grass the toad went after a photo session and lots of hugs. Raleigh is learning about animals in school so she wanted a picture to show her teacher. I still have not printed it out for her even though she asked 14 times.

Thanks girls for showing me the toad but I prefer to stay about 10 feet away from it - worms too - stay away...yuck.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary !! You are right 10 years flys by. Seems like yesterday you and I were talking about wedding planning (instead of auditing!).