Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Graduated


We graduated (again) from the infertility doctor!! Our ultrasound today went well. We have one healthy baby - he (or she) was moving arms and legs quite a bit already - fun to watch. Our doctor wants us to meet with the high-risk doctor in the next couple of weeks and wants us to be monitored pretty closely the entire time. Our infertility doctor told us that he wants us to keep him updated and if we are not feeling like we are getting the attention we need that we need to call him and he will make sure stuff gets done for us. We have been very impressed and really appreciate all that he has done for us with this baby and all of the previous ones as well. We hope we never have to go back to see him though :) I am still on lots of different meds and I will continue to be throughout the pregnancy. Hopefully the ones I am on will work this time. We are still praying for proactive, not reactive, doctors and no infections of any kind.

4 comments:

Dan and Gretchen said...

Glad to hear everything went well. We are praying with you guys for a healthy pregnancy. Thanks for saying hello to our other children while you were there.

Erin said...

Praise the Lord! Our family is committed to praying daily for this little miracle and you guys. It was great seeing you all last weekend!

Julie said...

Carrie,
I am praying for your family and your pregnancy! I am a good friend of Barbie, who was Amy's neighbor...she told me about you because we went through a very similar event this summer with my water breaking at 18 weeks. They said I too had bacteria, but then it wasn't present at the birth. Confusing.
But there are so few people that experience this, I felt compelled to write you. Please feel free to check out my blog as well and email if you would like. Our blog is murraymemo.blogspot.com
I will be thinking of you as you continue on this exciting, yet still uncertain journey.
Blessings,
Julie Murray

Amy Q said...

YEAH!!! Great first photo :) we miss you guys sending hugs to all of you!
love
The Q's