Thursday, December 9, 2010

Photo Dump

Photo Dump from the past few months...I still have not put the Australia and New Zealand Pictures up yet - I'll do that soon.
We went to Missouri for Thanksgiving this year - Grandma and Grandpa K with our kids and Missouri cousins
Sydney loved helping gather eggs - I think she wants us to get chickens

Syd loved the chickens - Raleigh was not too sure:)


Greyson loves his rugby ball we got him from New Zealand - I love it when he asks me to play catch (or actually chase)



James completed his goal of 100 Geocaches in one day. Greyson and I got 6 additional for him just in case he needed a few extra, which he didn't.




This is Greyson and me geocaching - Grey would clap when we found one and give me a high-five.





Oh yeah...this is a daily occurance. (You may want to bring your own TP if you come to our house)






The kids love the snow. Greyson was not too sure about his snowpants and boots until he got outside. He did not want to come inside! Glad it is only the beginning of winter...many more days to have him help shovel.







No comments: