Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

The Girls are both at school! It took Raleigh about 12 minutes to get ready this morning. When can we go??...when can we go...???
Raleigh got a new bigger backpack this year - it looks huge on her!

Sydney starts Spanish Immersion today. She has the same teachers that Raleigh had. Both of her teachers were excited to see her...and Greyson. Baby Hudson was born the year that Raleigh was in preschool - the teachers did a great job with Raleigh through all of that - they were glad to meet Grey.


I asked Greyson, "What are we going to do without your girls??" He gave me a big smerk - I think we are going to have some great 'Mom & Grey' time!



1 comment:

Bob said...

OK. I've been on self imposed exile from blog checking for months because everyone is on facebook and no one updates their blogs and I don't really care for facebook. But fired up the old computer today and thought, "I bet there might be some newer stuff on the Kuipers blog."

Great pics of all the kids, but Grey could have his own reality show! Happy toilet paper Grey and hardworking geocache Grey, (and maybe milk tote Grey) are cute cute cute. Love, Dad