Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Raleigh's last week of School

Raleigh had a great last week of first grade - Primer Grado. I went to her class party this morning - I was glad the rain held off for the games outside! Raleigh REALLY liked her teacher this year. I think she is going to miss her alot. I am truly amazed at all she has learned this year. Her Spanish amazes me the most. I have a whole stack of books she wrote during the year that she has to read to me. I wish I could read them for myself - they seem so cute. She wrote a bunch of stories about Greyson - his first Christmas, first Easter, his favorite hat...
One of her classmates looked at me today and said, "You look a lot like your daughter!" I thought that was so funny that a first grader would notice that.

Raleigh and her best friend at the zoo last week. I went along - even got to ride on the bus. Cannot remember the last time I was on a school bus - probably soccer games in high school. It has been fun to help out with her class - even though I have no idea what the teachers are talking about.
Looking forward to summer!


No comments: