Monday, March 22, 2010

I participated in a mom-2-mom sale this weekend. I had a bunch of baby clothes to get rid of as well as a few other baby things that I no longer use or didn't use for Greyson. Since I am saving some baby clothes (for just in case) most of my items were priced pretty low. Anyway...I got home and James took the money I made, counted it, and then told me, "after paying the seller's fee and the babysitter (James had to work on Saturday)...you BROKE EVEN!" AAAHHHHHH!

Either way, I had fun, Sydney was able to help me set up on Friday, Raleigh was able to help part of the time at the sale on Saturday, I got rid of lots of clothes, donated a bunch of clothes and formula. Overall a fun day! And...I bought a toddler-backpack-carrier-thing. Greyson LOVES it! He does not want to get out of it...I am wondering why I never had one for the girls.


No comments: