Thursday, November 19, 2009

Water EVERYWHERE!


Normally when I give Greyson a bath, he is in-and-out in about 35 seconds. I wash him up, rinse him off, and wrap him in a towel. He normally gets mad because he likes the water but...I have stuff to do...so out he goes. Well, last night I let him play in the water. He was splashing like a crazy kid. There was water EVERYWHERE! All over the counter, all over the floor. James and I were laughing so hard. We tried to get his attention so he would smile for a picture and he would not even look at us. greyson, GREYson, GREYSON, G-R-E-Y-S-O-N!!! Nothing...just splashing. So between that and the fact that the girls want to take a bath in our tub so they can be dolphins, bath time is going to take a long time at our house:)

1 comment:

Dan and Gretchen said...

Sounds like bath time at our house too. The less water in the sink for Wil the better...he has water EVERYWHERE!!!!