Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sydney's New Friend

Leave it to Sydney to make us wonder...

For the past year, Sydney calls all of her animals Sara. When she plays house, she is to be called Sara. Her dolls...all named...Sara. I really think she wants to be Sara.

So she comes home from preschool the past few days and I ask her who she played with. Her answer...Sara.

Hmmmm...Raleigh had her "friends" Eja, Tika, and their little brother Tobexen for a long time. I was beginning to wonder if her little preschool friend was on of those "friends". So I asked her if there really was a girl in her class named Sara. Yes Mom. I like her.

The next day I asked again and I got the same answer. I played with Sara. So, I finally got out the class list and yes indeed there is a SARA in her class.

I finally asked Sydney if she was frineds with Sara because she liked her or because her name was Sara. Her answer...because I like her...and her name is Sara.

1 comment:

Anna said...

How cute! Sydney makes me smile.
Raleigh has the most creative names for her friends, I might enlist her help to name a puppy if we get one.