Sunday, May 31, 2009

FINALLY!

Raleigh FINALLY learned how to ride her two-wheeler today! It only took a little convincing and threatening that I would take Sydney's training wheels off and teach her to ride first that Raleigh decided to really try. It took about 5 minutes and she was doing circles around the parking lot. She is so proud of herself.
James and I are FINALLY getting back to normal after both being sick this weekend. I don't remember the last time both of us were sick. James took the girls to Tunnel Park for my family's get-together so I could stay home on the couch and he returned with Greyson, no girls, and a trip right to bed. He is on the couch today watching movies but feeling much better. We got the girls back today - they seem to be doing well - hopefully no sickness for them!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Tell Raleigh,"good job!" It took Carter MUCH longer to learn than her.

Glad you guys are feeling better.