Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter



We had a wonderful Easter this year. I did not think we were going to have Greyson here yet and it was so nice to have him with us. I am glad the Easter Bunny thought ahead and had the baskets planned early:)
A few years ago at our church Easter service it really hit me about what it meant that Jesus died on the cross for us. I have always known that He died to save me from my sins, however, the Easter after baby James was born I remember sitting in church and realizing that Jesus died for me but more importantly at the time, He also died for my son. Jesus died for Baby James. I know Little James is in Heaven because Jesus died for him. This Easter I was reminded again that Jesus died for baby Hudson. Because of what Jesus did, Hudson has eternal life in Heaven. I cannot, as a parent, ask for anything better for my children than for them to go to Heaven when they die. So...we continue praying for Raleigh, Sydney, and Greyson, that they would continue to know Jesus as their Lord and that someday, we will all get to see each other again. What a wonderful gift God gave to us.

1 comment:

MelissaLB said...

I love the girls' dresses!! So cute!! And, of course, Sydney's hat-- my little Holly Hobby!!